One for the ages
Arguably one of Clare's finest homes, well elevated on a large 2960sqm block in a prized location close to schools and other local facilities. Oozing style & sophistication this substantial C1870 double fronted stone villa is both gracious and elegant in all respects. Magnificent views over the township with parkland style gardens.
Some of the properties many features include;
- The residence provides a flexible floorplan with the option of up to four bedrooms. The main bedroom benefiting from a modern ensuite and adjacent room which could be utilised as a walk-in-robe, study or parents retreat.
- The main bathroom has been tastefully renovated and boasts a free standing bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Modern country kitchen with island bench and large windows providing outlook to the manicured garden. The walk-in-pantry is sure to impress with its great storage & dishwasher.
- Adjacent the kitchen is the meals area with ceiling fan
- In addition there is a separate dining and living room with french doors to the front balcony and a second informal sitting room or fourth bedroom, also accessing the delightful front balcony.
- Dry cellar with internal access provides additional storage.
- A fabulous studio with separate external access has been renovated with a fireplace and enables another space to be utilised for another bedroom or living space.
- Other quality features include fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards, timber sash windows, french doors and ornate fireplaces with original hearths.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area and slate fire pit provide wonderful spaces to entertain
- Verandahs surrounding the home provide a wonderful space to relax and enjoy the manicured gardens
- Impressive shedding includes a 6.10m x 4.50m workshop which could be utilised as a double garage as well as an additional 3.2m x 4.5m shed providing great storage
- Double carport located under the main roof of the home
- Ideally situated 100 metres from the sought-after St Joseph's School, 500 metres from the Main Street, restaurants and sporting facilities, convenience is assured for all ages and family members.
- Positioned on a quiet and private corner allotment
A perfect match for buyers with high standards, this home is a pleasure to present and is sure to impress.
Once seen never forgotten, this gracious home is one of Clare's best!
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
Emily Casey 0421 079 776